Bright yellow 60s lace shirt. The short-sleeved shirt has a slit at the front neckline, buttons and a loop. The collars are wide and sharp.
- Brand: no brand visible, but is manufactured by clothing industry
- Era: end of 60s
- Size: no size mark, but M-L
- Fabric: probably acrylic knit
- Dimensions: measures taken without stretching, knit elastic approx 10cm in width, bust 88cm, waist 80cm, hem 88cm (knit elastic app. 2-3cm), shoulderwidth 39cm, sleeve length 27,5cm, upper arm circumeference 38cm, cuff circumeference 30cm, front lenght from shoulder to hem 64cm.
- Condition: very good, small stain on the left collar
- Delivery: 2-5 days
Bright yellow, 60's lace sweater. The beautiful knit has a round neckline with a slit and a button, as well as sharp, wide collars.